How to find "in" in the documentation

jkn jkn_gg at nicorp.f9.co.uk
Sat Mar 14 06:52:25 EDT 2009

On Mar 14, 7:00 am, Tim Golden <m... at timgolden.me.uk> wrote:
> Well, this may not solve the OP's problem, but the current
> (2.7a0) .chm file has a much better index for operators and
> keywords. And "in" is in there. If you're interested in
> comparing, there's a copy here:
>
>  http://timgolden.me.uk/python/downloads/snapshots/trunk/Python27a0.chm

Thanks for the link (should be a lowercase 'p' - python27a0.chm -
BTW). But having had a look at this file (under kchmviewer rather than
the Windows help viewer) ....

Ye Gods - it's almost unreadable. Not because of the content, but
because of the page style. I'm getting black text on a sort of slate
blue background. Is this the expected appearance?

    Jon N