Ban Xah Lee

Roedy Green see_website at mindprod.com.invalid
Sun Mar 8 20:53:38 EDT 2009

On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 14:52:02 -0800 (PST), Xah Lee <xahlee at gmail.com>

>I consider this post relevant because i've been perennially gossiped
>about in comp.lang.* groups today and in the past 5 or 10 years, many
>of the threads mentioning my name are not started by me nor did i ever
>participate.

The reason you are unpopular has nothing to with what you say.  It is
that you don't participate in discussions. You just pontificate from
on high. It implies a sort of haughty superciliousness that people are
reacting to.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

"Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival."
~ Dr. W. (William) Edwards Deming (born: 1900-10-14 died: 1993-12-20 at age: 93))