Once again, comparison wxpython with PyQt

Jive Dadson notontheweb at noisp.com
Thu Jun 18 22:23:52 EDT 2009

Qt has far better documentation, and it has Qt Designer.  The
documentation is a big deal.  I wrote a little project in wxPython, and
I spent 90% of my time just trying to find the names of member functions
and then to figure out what they do.

Why not use Qt C++?  I like Python a lot.  Heck, I even embedded it in a
robot controller that might have wrangled some of the wafers that went
into your computer chips.  But I think I would go with C++ for a medium
size GUI project.