Not going to let this drop ...

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Mon Jun 1 14:51:53 EDT 2009

Leslie Hawthorn wrote:

> On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 9:35 PM, Steve Holden <steve at holdenweb.com
> <mailto:steve at holdenweb.com>> wrote:
>
>     I don't know if Google are planning to run a Highly-Open Participation
>     event this year, but if they are then maybe we could establish a few
>     tasks for that.
>

> We are planning to do so in Q4 of this year, further details TBD. I'll
> make sure Titus Brown is in the loop when we get started planning so he
> can point me to the right folks who'd like to help with the PSF's
> participation in GHOP this year.

Thanks for letting me know. I am sure the PSF will be delighted to pitch
in, and Titus will be an entirely satisfactory first point of contact.

Hope you are well. Good to hear from you. Won't be at OSCON this year,
but maybe next year.

regards
 Steve
Watch PyCon on video now!          http://pycon.blip.tv/