ANN: Shed Skin 0.2, an experimental (restricted) Python-to-C++ compiler

Bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Tue Jul 21 10:46:26 EDT 2009

Nick Craig-Wood:
> Can you give a hint as to how I debug this?  I presume my program has
> some instances of non static types which is causing the problem, but
> it is going to be a very long debugging session if it takes me an hour
> each cycle ;-)
>
> The program is about 700 lines of python (excluding comments).

You can show us the Python (SSPython) code, and we can try to find the
problem. Sometimes there's no simple ways to solve such problems.

Generally for not very large progrograms if SS doesn't compile in
about a minute or so then it's gone in infinite loop (there's a
compilation flag that avoids some infinite loops, try it).

Bye,
bearophile