Ann: Google releases Python-based open-source NX server

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Thu Jul 16 14:27:55 EDT 2009

On 7/16/2009 10:59 AM jkn said...
> Personally, I don't follow PEP8 either. Note: PEP-8 gives 'coding
> conventions for the Python code **comprising the standard library in
> the main Python distribution**' (my emphasis). My coding conventions
> are similar to, but not exactly the same as, PEP-8.

Mine too, and my objection to PEP-8 is that the coding style doesn't
allow for copy-n-paste into the interpreter, and I like to be able to
test that way.  Perhaps if I configured my editor not to strip trailing
whitespace from lines it would work, but then I don't like trailing
whitespace.

Of course, I _like_ leading whitespace.  :)

Emile