import module unbelieveable behaviour

Tycho Andersen tycho at tycho.ws
Wed Jul 15 10:58:03 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 8:12 AM, Peter Fodrek<peter.fodrek at stuba.sk> wrote:

> Would anyone be helpful for me to get more information about this problem
> because  pydb does not show anything usable for me,please?

What is the directory structure for the HeeksCNC module? Although I'm
no expert, I suspect it looks something like:

nc/
nc/rez.py
nc/foo.py

In order for python to look in the nc/ directory for modules, there
needs to be a file called __init__.py (even if it's empty). I suspect
the nc/ directory is missing this file (although, I'm confused as to
why it would work in the interpreter then).

Tycho