import module unbelieveable behaviour

Peter Fodrek peter.fodrek at stuba.sk
Wed Jul 15 09:12:52 EDT 2009

Dear conference!

I have test Why python based script for HeeksCNC post-processing does not
work...  And I've got unbelievable behavior  When importing module module
manually it works, but same opertaion from script does not
 work as seen

/opt/HeeksCAD8/HeeksCNC> python
Python 2.6 (r26:66714, Feb  3 2009, 20:49:49)
[GCC 4.3.2 [gcc-4_3-branch revision 141291]] on linux2
>>> import nc.rez

/opt/HeeksCAD8/HeeksCNC> python test.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test.py", line 7, in <module>
    import nc.rez
ImportError: No module named rez

/opt/HeeksCAD8/HeeksCNC> python ./test.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./test.py", line 7, in <module>
    import nc.rez
ImportError: No module named rez

Would anyone be helpful for me to get more information about this problem
because  pydb does not show anything usable for me,please?

I look forward hearing form you

Yours  faithfully

Peter Fodrek