AP -- MeAmI.org Paces Google

Musatov marty.musatov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 03:19:40 EDT 2009

On Jul 9, 11:21 pm, "Bruce C. Baker" <b... at undisclosedlocation.net>
wrote:
> "Floetry" <scribe... at yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> news:803a7f06-8e43-4ff5-86a6-9fd9d2eee0c3 at 2g2000prl.googlegroups.com...
> On Jul 9, 8:33 pm, "Bruce C. Baker" <b... at undisclosedlocation.net>
> wrote:
>
> > <scribe... at yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:defacf35-6149-485a-8f03-15472d63de43 at a39g2000pre.googlegroups.com...
>
> > <ka-snip>
>
> > Oh, puh-LEEZ, Martin! A two-year-old wouldn't be fooled by this!
>
> Any reason "ka"-snip?
>
> Binomial Theorem: page 3.http://MeAmI.org/pversusnp.pdf

> Well, *Martin*, since you think I'm dead, it could only have been my "ka"
> that did the snipping. Surely a polymath of your vast accomplishments will
> have no problem with the religio-historical reference, eh, *Martin*? (I'm
> predicting that not only will you *not* recognize it, you'll find it beneath
> your notice. No fair googling, *Martin*!)

I did not Google.

ka in ancient Egypt, the supposed spiritual part of an individual
human being or god, which survived (with the soul) after death and
could reside in a statue of the person.

ELIZABETH KNOWLES. "ka." The Oxford Dictionary of Phrase and Fable.
Oxford University Press. 2006. Encyclopedia.com. 10 Jul. 2009 <http://
www.encyclopedia.com>.

In a third class of religion—usually heavily interlaced with fetishism—
magic, momentary and special deities, nature gods, and deities
personifying natural functions (such as the Egyptian solar god Ra, the
Babylonian goddess of fertility Ishtar, the Greek sea-god Poseidon,
and the Hindu goddess of death and destruction *Ka*li) emerge and are
incorporated into a system of mythology and ritual. Sometimes they
take on distinctively human characteristics (see anthropomorphism).

The axis of reason - equinox, mass, and time - the orbits of ...Et a
basso profundo hashi-hashi-brek-a-time todo ka tiempo. > Vozacka
dozvola macarana lambada ... (&⋯&@⋮&⋱&⋮@&⋯&)) P. -- Musatov http://MeAmI.org