Russ P. Russ.Paielli at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 22:18:55 EST 2009

On Jan 20, 6:47 pm, alex23 <wuwe... at gmail.com> wrote:

> (And that's not even commenting on the whole "I have no skill in this
> area and only second-hand knowledge that it's possible but it's
> *obvious* to me that it's trivial and *someone else* should easily be
> able to do the work for me!" nature of your post...)

I never said or even suggested that anything was "trivial." You must
have imagined that. Also, I am an aerospace engineer, not a computer
scientist, software engineer, or programmer per se.

Since when is no one is allowed to suggest a potential improvement to
a product unless they are willing to implement it themselves? Imagine
what the world would be like if such a rule applied to all products.