PyQt4 on Windows ?

Stephen Chapman schap at offenbachers.com
Mon Jan 19 16:47:01 EST 2009

I have one running.  actually use freezer to create an exe for it in
windows.
http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/software/pyqt/download
That will tell you how to get started.
The app I wrote uses Pryro(with middleware server on a linux machine).
And I use the standard widgets
that qt has grid, table , combobox etc....