r rt8396 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 14:15:13 EST 2009

On Jan 15, 12:25 pm, Paul Rubin <http://phr...@NOSPAM.invalid> wrote:
> r <rt8... at gmail.com> writes:
> > Sounds like the results of poor testing and lack of design good
> > program logic
>
> It would sure be nice if the language made it easier, not harder.

I am for anything that makes debugging easier, as long as that "thing"
doesn't take away the freedom i enjoy while writing Python code. If
you can give me both then i will support your efforts -- The world
does not need two Javas!

Python's existence resides in a unique niche, Simplistic-Elegant-
Programming-Bliss. Python promotes self reliance, you don't get the
safety net you do with other languages. You must consider all the
consciences/possible side-effects of your code.

If you are going to use Python to design enormous systems(or operate
on enormous data sources) -- at this point --, then you will need to
do some enormous testing.