Python 3 and easygui problem

blogger at ferg.org blogger at ferg.org
Tue Feb 24 13:09:52 EST 2009

Thanks to all for helping Peter on this.

Just a bit of an update...

The solution offered in this thread to Peter's original problem is the
same as the once I arrived at.  There is a bit of discussion about it
here:
http://pythonconquerstheuniverse.blogspot.com/2009/01/moving-to-python-30-part1.html

The current version of EasyGui doesn't run under 3.0, but Peter and I
are in contact and we're working on a version that will. (No estimated
availablity date yet.)

EasyGui is not in PyPI.  A semi-significant revision of EasyGui is in
the works (no predicted availablity date yet).  Once that revision is
out the door, I'll look into putting EasyGui into PyPI.

Again, thanks to all who participated in this thread.

-- Steve Ferg