Python 3 and easygui problem

Peter Anderson peter.anderson at internode.on.net
Sun Feb 22 17:58:06 EST 2009

Terry,

I have not used PyPI before and feel a little uneasy about putting this
modified script into such a public place. I have previously contacted
Steve Ferg (the original developer of EasyGui) but have not had a reply.
Clearly the bulk of the work is his still where as the modifications are
mine (and several helpers from the Python List).

Until I work out what I ought to do I have attached a copy of my script
(and the test script I have been using) as is. I would really appreciate
any comments. If Steve does not reply and further testing proves my
modified script is sound then I will certainly look at a 'public' release.

Regards,
Peter
--
*Peter Anderson*
There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to