Python 3 and easygui problem

John Machin sjmachin at lexicon.net
Sun Feb 22 20:26:05 EST 2009

On Feb 23, 11:55 am, Peter Anderson <peter.ander... at internode.on.net>
wrote:
> John Machin said:*
>
> *"... the knowledge that you had attempted to contact Steve Ferg and
> have not yet had a response was not available on c.l.py and in any case
> is not a justification for incitement to hijack."
>
> John, I resent the implication that I am trying to hijack Steve's
> project. This was never my intention. I am uneasy about posting this
> rebuttal on the list as this is not what I think lists like this are
> for; but given your response I will post this one reply in my defence. I
> think that if you want to follow up this matter do it off line.

I'll keep it online for the same reason that you did.

Please re-read what I wrote:
"""
Thank you, but your intentions stated above are just fine and what I
presumed. The issue is not with you but with Terry ...
"""

How you managed to construe that as an implication that you were
trying to hijack Steve's project, I can't imagine.

You wrote: "It was NEVER my intention to hijack anyone's work and I
resent the accusation."

There was no such accusation.