Python 3D CAD -- need collaborators, or just brave souls :)

Josh Dukes josh.dukes at microvu.com
Tue Feb 17 15:47:52 EST 2009

What kind of cad are you focused on? Mechanical cad, architecutal cad,
or something else? If you're interested there have been some
experiments with blender
http://projects.blender.org/projects/blendercad/
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=65559

Unfortunately I don't think anything ever came out of those. There's also a 2d cad called pythoncad,
http://www.pythoncad.org/
There's also Salome, which seems to have a python interface. Basically though, there isn't anything good right now but I'd love to see this.

--

Josh Dukes
MicroVu IT Department