Apple Mac OS X 10.6 support & compatability with Python 3 ?

Jonas Geiregat jonas at geiregat.org
Thu Dec 24 13:35:38 EST 2009

I'm using Python 3 on my Mac running Snow Leopard. I run it alongside the standard python that comes with leopard wich is 2.6 , if I remember correctely.
This setup hasn't given me any trouble so far !
I've downloaded the binary version of Python3000 from the python.org website.

Good luck with it !

Op 16-dec-2009, om 18:41 heeft pdlemper at earthlink.net het volgende geschreven: