Apple Mac OS X 10.6 support & compatability with Python 3 ?

Asun Friere afriere at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 16 21:25:12 EST 2009

On Dec 17, 4:41 am, pdlem... at earthlink.net wrote:

> Does anyone have experience with OS X ? Could I use WConio in a
> Windows emulator ?  I have no experience with MACs and am debating
> whether to send this back before opening.

You don't need an emulator per se.  You can reboot a Mac into Windows
using 'BootCamp' (comes with OSX, you supply the copy of XP),
alternatively you can run Windows in a Virtual Machine using 3rd party
software such as 'Parallels' (which I use to run Xubuntu on an iMac)
or 'VMWare' which is nice because you can use multiple OSen
simulatneously (and get them to talk to each other).  Yes, you can
have it all!