Question on Python as career

Bruno Desthuilliers bruno.42.desthuilliers at websiteburo.invalid
Tue Dec 8 11:25:16 EST 2009

joy99 a écrit :
(snip)

> I was thinking if I need to know Django,any good RDBMS(I know only MS-
> Access)

Any job in IT will (well... "should") indeed require
a decent knowledge of the relational thery / algebra, relational
database design (normal forms etc), SQL, and working knowledge with at
least one "major RDBMS (oracle or postgresql) and possibly the
ubiquitous (in the web world) MySQL gizmo.

Django and/or Rail might be a good idea too, but most of the
"enterprise" stuff is still done in Java :(