Why Can't I Delete a File I Created with Win XP?

J dreadpiratejeff at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 20:48:27 EST 2009

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 20:32, J <dreadpiratejeff at gmail.com> wrote:

> connections eventually.  So being able to find who has a lock on a
> given file or directory if the program dies unexpectedly would be
> useful.

Google tells me that the program Process Explorer from SysInternals
will provide most of the functionality of lsof... so I'll look into
that and see if it will work.  Certainly will help once I start
opening and writing output files with my python scripts on Windows
systems...

--

Stephen Leacock  - "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue
that I shall some day die, which is not so." -