[Diversity] Language note

Rami Chowdhury rami.chowdhury at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 14:15:20 EDT 2009

> Most indian languages have a different
> grammer (compared to English). So i'm curious to see how that would be
> implemented in a parser

+1 -- I'd be interested in seeing this too, although we have drifted
OT here and perhaps this conversation would be better had on Python-
list. The closest I've seen to a language being able to support
different grammatical structures is Perligata (http://
www.csse.monash.edu.au/~damian/papers/HTML/Perligata.html), does
Python have anything similar?

Rami Chowdhury
"Never assume malice when stupidity will suffice." -- Hanlon's Razor
408-597-7068 (US) / 07875-841-046 (UK) / 0189-245544 (BD)