Web based application development using python

Mon Apr 27 09:14:53 EDT 2009

Rahul wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have two questions
> 1)	When will be python3.1 (final) get released? (The date should be
> appropriate (proposed), it must be the span in between which there are
> chances of release)
Go to http://www.puthon.org
Click on Core Development
Click on PEP Index
under  Other Informational PEPs, find
  I   375  Python 3.1 Release Schedule
Click on that to get to
     http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0375/
However, if you go the way I described, you may find more
interesting stuff along the way.

> 2)	I have my web based application written using mod_python....
> a.	It should be more based on framework type.
> b.	It should have all the features present in mod_python.
These two goals conflict.  You'll need to use your brain to discover
what is best for your application.  In general "have all the features
of" and "but better" conflict.

--Scott David Daniels
Scott.Daniels at Acm.Org