Web based application development using python

Rahul r.warhekar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 07:56:21 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I have two questions
1)	When will be python3.1 (final) get released? (The date should be
appropriate (proposed), it must be the span in between which there are
chances of release)
2)	I have my web based application written using mod_python but was
needed to know if there is better option other than mod_python to
develop web based applications in python which can be easy to maintain
and debug?
a.	It should be more based on framework type.
b.	It should have all the features present in mod_python.
c.	Client-server driven architecture support.

Any help regarding will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul Warhekar