OT: a metacomment on feedback comments

Aaron Watters aaron.watters at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 15:43:05 EDT 2009

On Apr 23, 11:54 am, Johannes Bauer <dfnsonfsdu... at gmx.de> wrote:
> ....To sum it up, I think it's a neat idea, but it's not really intuitive.
> After being quite startled at first it got better after I read the "why
> it's cool" page.

Thanks for taking the time to check it out and comment, Johannes.
I think you bring up a very good point --
some of directive names are confusing.  I will think on renaming
them and I'd love suggestions.  For those who may be interested
please see the comments at the bottom of

http://aaron.oirt.rutgers.edu/myapp/docs/W1200_1200.config_template

for my initial thoughts inspired by J.B's comments.

[BTW: I had to back out a handful of mootools coolnesses
because they broke in horrible ways under IE8 -- I
apologize if you saw a blank page or any other weirdness.]

Thanks again!  -- Aaron Watters
  http://aaron.oirt.rutgers.edu/myapp/docs/W1500.whyIsWhiffCool

===
How do you get to Carnegie Hall?