Is there a programming language that is combination of Python and Basic?

david youngde811 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 10:54:40 EDT 2009

I was at DG in the early nineties. A lot of very smart people devised
some of these conventions, from hard-earned experience in the kernel
and system-level software. I've never been one for "fascist-rules
documents", but in DG's case many of the rules made good sense. I'm
not advocating one approach over another; just wanted to show an
example where some careful thought went into the use of goto.

-- david