Using Python after a few years of Ruby

Aaron Watters aaron.watters at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 13:23:10 EDT 2009

On Apr 15, 3:49 am, Tim Hoffman <zutes... at gmail.com> wrote:

> There are plenty of python web frameworks, some have quite different
> approaches,
> what suits you will depend very much on your own bias, interest.

I've had a lot of luck with WHIFF
( http://whiff.sourceforge.net )
Of course I wrote it and just released it publicly
recently.

I'm a bit disappointed because I know a lot of people have looked
at the docs and demos and there have been a number of downloads,
but I haven't gotten one comment yet :( zilch nada.  (There is
one comment attached to one of the docs, but that was me testing
the comments feature :) ).

Back in the old days you could at least count on someone yelling
at you about how your design was such a bad idea....

  -- Aaron Watters

===
HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED!