(in memory) database

Zentrader zentraders at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 11:38:31 EDT 2008

> I don't understand why Cameron has a different version of Python which
> doesn't seem to have sqlite support enabled.

Agreed, but won't the package manager tell him if python-sqlite is
installed?  That would be the next step since it appears that SQLite
intself is already installed.  Since Ubuntu uses precompied binaries,
Python should be configured for SQLite which again leaves no python-
sqlite as the only possibility (yeah right).  BTW Python is easy to
install manually.