Linq to Python

bearophileHUGS at lycos.com bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Wed Sep 24 15:11:07 EDT 2008

sturlamolden:
>No, because Python already has list comprehensions and we don't need the XML buzzword.<

LINQ is more than buzzwords. Python misses several of those features.
So maybe for once the Python crowd may recognize such C# feature as
much better than things present in Python.
Said that, I presume Python will go on as usual, and LINQ-like
capabilities will not be integrated in Python. In the meantime where I
live lot of people will keep using C# instead of Python and CLisp,
natural selection at work indeed.

Bye,
bearophile