dynamic allocation file buffer

George Sakkis george.sakkis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 23:03:48 EDT 2008

On Sep 9, 5:59 pm, castironpi <castiro... at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will try my idea again.  I want to talk to people about a
> module I want to write and I will take the time to explain it.
> I think it's a "cool idea" that a lot of people, forgiving the
> slang, could benefit from.
>
> (snipped)
>
> A pure Python alloc-free implementation based on the GNU PAVL
> tree library is on Google Code.  It is only in proof-of-concept
> form and not commented, but does contain a first-pass test
> suite.  See:
>    http://code.google.com/p/pymmapstruct/source/browse/#svn/trunk

So at best (i.e. if it actually makes any sense; I didn't read it),
this is an ANNouncement of a pre-alpha piece of code. ANN posts rarely
attract replies, even when they are about production/stable software.
Thankfully, most people don't expect (let alone "require") readers to
share their interest or enthusiasm by replying to the ANN. Given your
past semi-coherent and incoherent posts, expecting people to jump on
such a thread is a rather tall order.

George