SPECIAL DISCOUNTS - Online Python Training

Jeanne Allen jallen at dashcourses.com
Mon Sep 29 09:09:29 EDT 2008

Do you know anyone who is looking for training on Python?  We have two
courses taught online with hands-on exercises done on remote PCs.

.     Python Intro Part 1 - Live On-Line, 8:30am - 12:30pm EST, November 10
to 13, 2008

.     Python Intro Part 2 - Live On-Line, 8:30am - 12:30pm EST, November 17
to 20, 2008

When you sign up for either course we will give you a special $200 discount
bringing the price to $695. If you sign up for both Part 1 and Part 2 and
we'll give you a total discount of $500 (bringing the total price for both
courses to $1,290. Please be sure to mention Coupon Code 1214 to receive the
discount. You can call me to enroll, or enroll online at
http://www.dashcourses.com/public-courses.html.

Python Intro Part 1 introduces the student to the basics of writing and
running Python scripts, such as variables, file operations, and flow
control. Emphasis is placed on features unique to Python, such as tuples,
array slices, and output formatting. This is a hands-on programming class.
All concepts are reinforced by informal practice during the lecture followed
by graduated lab exercises, and all labs are done using remote PC's so
there's nothing to download on your office or home PC. For more information,
click on
http://www.dashcourses.com/public-courses/public-courses/python-intro-part-1
-public-training-course.html.

Python Intro Part 2 moves the beginning Python programmer on to more
advanced features such as regular expressions, working with binary data, and
using the extensive functionality of Python modules. As with Part 1, extra
emphasis is placed on features unique to Python. This is also a hands-on
programming class. All concepts are reinforced by informal practice during
the lecture followed by graduated lab exercises, and all labs are done using
remote PC's so there's nothing to download on your office or home PC. This
course provides a practical introduction to a working programming language,
not an academic overview of syntax and grammar. Students will immediately be
able to use Python to complete tasks in the real world. For more details,
click on
http://www.dashcourses.com/public-courses/public-courses/python-intro-part-2
-public-training-course.html.

Thanks for passing this along -

Come enjoy our FREE PowerHours!

* Oct 27: Python or Perl

* Nov 5: USB - Where are we going?

* Nov 19: Spring Security to Secure your Java Web Application

http://www.dashcourses.com/contests/dashconnect.html

Check out our full schedule of online classes!

Project Management, Java, PCI, USB, Perl, Python.and much, much more

http://www.dashcourses.com/public-courses.html

Sincerely,

Jeanne Allen

Director of Distance Learning