dynamic allocation file buffer

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Thu Sep 11 06:35:17 EDT 2008

On 11 Sep, 10:34, Fredrik Lundh <fred... at pythonware.com> wrote:

> And as I said before, the only use case for *huge* XML files I've ever
> seen used in practice is to store large streams of record-style data;

I can imagine that the manipulation of the persistent form of large
graph structures might be another use case, although for efficient
navigation of such a structure, which is what you'd need to start
applying various graph algorithms, one would need some kind of index.
Certainly, we're straying into database territory.

Paul