Decrease code redundancy without breaking references

Chris Rebert clp at rebertia.com
Sat Oct 11 22:42:33 EDT 2008

for cfg in settings_modules:
    cfg.TEMPLATE_DIRS = ("/clients/"+ cfg.SITE_FOLDER+"/templates",
"/packages/apps/templates")
    cfg.MEDIA_FILES_PREFIX = 'http://'+ cfg.SITE_DOMAIN+'/media/'
    cfg.VIDEO_FILES_URL = 'http://'+ cfg.SITE_DOMAIN+'/video/'
    cfg.VIDEO_FILES_ROOT = '/clients/'+ cfg.SITE_FOLDER+'/video'

Without more information about how your code is structured, it's hard
to give more precise advice.

Cheers,
Chris
--