Debugging in Python

Sat Nov 29 19:20:48 EST 2008

Stef Mientki wrote:
> ....  I'm not completely satisfied with even the "best" debuggers,
> most of the good ones are too difficult,
> so I want to wrap rpdb2 and
> don't want to miss any great features ;-)

I think ActiveState has a free 21-day trial, so you could check it out
yourself if you are willing to spend the concentrated time to check it
out.  I suggest it will likely be worth your time unless you are
unalterably opposed to spending money on development products.
Yheir license terms are reasonable (the license is attached to _you_,
not a particular machine you run it on, as I remember.

--Scott David Daniels
Scott.Daniels at Acm.Org