strange permission issue with nosetests

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Thu Nov 20 08:34:29 EST 2008

Mr.SpOOn <mr.spoon21 at gmail.com> writes:

> Mmm it seems strange to me. I mean, there isn't any reference to this
> on the site. How would one imagine he needs to change permission? And
> it is strange that the first time I didn't need to change anything.

This seems now to have moved to be more about the specifics of ‘nose’,
rather than about Python. Perhaps it started there. Regardless, it's
probably best to take these questions to a more focused community,
such as the developers themselves.

--
 \     “Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do |
  `\        it from religious conviction.” —Blaise Pascal (1623-1662), |