Workflow engine?

Eric Wertman ewertman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 17:19:38 EST 2008

> To be exact, I used the words "engine/library", not "a whole framework".
> Thanks for the link, I've googled for articles and recipes myself and
> as I said, I more or less know what to do - I just thought it might be
> a good idea to ask whether perhaps the wheel has already been invented.
> Apparently I was wrong.

I think that was part of the problem.. you asked if the wheel had
already been invented, rather than tell us about the stones you have
to haul up a mountain, and whether a wheel is what you need.  It's
difficult to answer your original question.. someone could have just
as easily said that you should consider Sharepoint and not bother
writing any code.

Eric