HELP!...Google SketchUp needs a Python API

Giudo von Rossom giudo at ptyhon.com
Fri Nov 28 19:26:06 EST 2008

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 15:22:58 -0800, r wrote:

> You know I said before that I hoped Guido never see's this thread...but
> i wonder if maybe he should see it...To see how far the "great
> advocates" have fallen. I am disappointed to say the least. I would not
> want to be in his shoes and see this!

I am shocked! Shocked and dismayed and distraught and heart-borken by the
vile, dastardly, spineless false-friend's who have BETRAYED Pyhton and
STABBED ME IN TEH BACK like the cowardly FIENDS they ARE!

Everybody except r on this thread is banned from using Ptyhon. No,
EVERYBODY is banned from Pyhton. I'm going to stop all work on it
immediatelty and delete it from my website.

See what you have made me do, you RUBY LOVERS!!?!?!!

--
Giudo