HELP!...Google SketchUp needs a Python API

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 23:08:06 EST 2008

On Nov 27, 9:56 pm, alex23 <wuwe... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 28, 1:45 pm, r <rt8... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Does it bother you that i am so ambitious[...] Answer that if
> > you are a man. [...] Do you feel you should give back or just
> > take, take, take??? I have shared my feelings, let's hear yours.
>
> It bothers me that you seem to be off your medication and turning this
> into a non-existent conspiracy amongst a lot of unjustified ad hominem
> attacks.
>
> My personal feeling is that you're a complete idiot who could've
> achieved more actually working on the problem you perceive in
> SketchUp's lack of a Python API in the time you've spent abusing
> others for what you see as greed, arrogance and stupidity.

Did you even read my OP, I mean the whole thing... not just the title?
I am working on the problem, I am trying to garner support for a
Python intergration. Grass Roots kinda thing.

[alex23]
@Last Software were completely unrelated to Google when they first
developed SketchUp, it's hardly a surprise that they chose whatever
damn scripting API they wanted to.
[/alex23]

Why can't Google change the API now? They own it right? Why can't
there be 2 API's? A kinda 60 free love thing. And why are you SO
violently against it? Is this a sin?