How to build the pysqlite? Where to find the "sqlite3.h"?

Kurda Yon kurdayon at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 20:52:08 EST 2008

On Nov 5, 1:55 pm, Thorsten Kampe <thors... at thorstenkampe.de> wrote:

> You (and Kurda) keep on talking the wrong stuff. First: you don't need
> pysqlite2. SQLite support is included in the latest Python as module
> sqlite3.

By the way, I think the above statement is very helpfull. I tried to
install the "pysqlite" to be able to communicate with the "sqlite",
and then I have realized that for that I need first to install the
"sqlite"...

But I read your statement and understood that I do not need to install
neither "pysqlite" no "sqlite". In my Python session I tried to type
"from sqlite import connect" and it does not compaline. It meand that
Python see the database!!! I hope.

By the where can I find a simle tutorial about the work with the
"sqlite" from the Python?