Extract frame from wmv

Martin mnwebmanage at westnet.com.au
Wed Nov 5 06:08:49 EST 2008

Hi,

I need to extract a frame from a wmv file and save it as a jpg. In fact
I need to extract a frame from each one of a collection of several
thousand wmv files, but that's beside the point.

I've actually written a script that does exactly this using the pyglet
module. But while it works fine on my local machine running Python 2.5,
my host is only on 2.4.3. They've installed pyglet for me, but it won't
run without ctype, and they don't suport it.

Can anyone suggest an alternative way to achieve this using a module
that will run on a standard 2.4.3 installation?

Thanks,

Martin