Python and Its Libraries--Who's on First?

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Mon Nov 17 03:50:58 EST 2008

"W. eWatson" <notvalid2 at sbcglobal.net> writes:

> Is there some repository that says something like for Python 2.5 it works with:
>
> Win OSes: W2K, XP, Vista
> numpy vers y, matplotlib vers x. scipy z, etc.

I don't understand the question.

Do you have some question about the operating system requirements of
Python? Those are documented on the Python website's About page
<URL:http://www.python.org/about/>.

Do you have some question about the additional requirements of some
third-party Python work? It's best to query the resources for that
specific work, e.g. its specific project website.

If you were asking about something else, it might be best to phrase it
more carefully and explicitly.

--
 \       “I met my girlfriend in Macy's; she was buying clothes, and I |
  `\           was putting Slinkies on the escalators.” —Steven Wright |