how can I open an excel sheet with specified name

Zuo, Changchun Changchun.Zuo at bctc.com
Fri Nov 28 20:12:50 EST 2008

Dear Sir,

Could you please send me an example script example of

*	Opening an excel workbook with specified name
*	Read or write number in a specified spreadsheet

Thanks,

Zuo, Changchun, P.Eng

System Performance Planning and Assessment, BCTC

604-699-7361 (7-7361)

Suite 1100, Four Bentall Centre

1055 Dunsmuir Street

PO Box 49260

V7X 1V5

"This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipients.  If you are not an intended recipient, any review, reproduction, dissemination, or other use is prohibited.  If you receive this email in error, please notify us immediately by telephone (604-699-7300) or return email, and destroy this e-mail and any copies. Thank you."