People still using Tkinter?

Kevin Walzer kw at codebykevin.com
Sat May 10 12:02:11 EDT 2008

Guilherme Polo wrote:

> Thanks ;)
> And, yes Kevin, I'm planning to submit it for inclusion into Tkinter's core.

Excellent. I hope your effort is successful.

> Thanks for support it, and sorry for saying yours was incomplete.
> I wasn't trying to sell my version by doing that, was just trying to
> say there were some point on doing another wrapper. I also noticed
> that there is some problem in getting Martin Franklin to fill the
> contributors agreement, that was the second point on doing this
> wrapper.

No offense taken. Martin is pretty busy these days and doesn't have time
to work on it further; frankly, I'm not sure I'd have time if a lot of
changes were requested. So if your package proves to be the best, great!
I'll switch over my own apps to it.

Good luck!

Kevin

--