Running programs under a python program...

inhahe inhahe at gmail.com
Wed May 21 03:09:38 EDT 2008

maybe you could instead of killing the program  stop the loop that starts
new processes and start one that runs until the last process ends?

also, if you killed the program but stdout was still set to fd and stderr
was still set to subprocesses.STDOUT, what would happen when those two
objects disappeared?  wouldn't the processes crash or something?

i dunno much about this though, maybe there's some way

news:43c19b29-878a-41b8-b2c9-48b5d91233c3 at t12g2000prg.googlegroups.com...