graphical ide??

Marc Pelletier marc at stopspam.goldak.ca
Wed May 28 13:28:40 EDT 2008

"Gabriel Genellina" <gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote in
news:mailman.1632.1211848522.12834.python-list at python.org:

> I'm unsure if you're looking for a development environment like these:
> http://wiki.python.org/moin/IntegratedDevelopmentEnvironments
> or an interface designer for wxPython (see the bottom part of
> http://wiki.python.org/moin/GuiProgramming)

Thanks Gabriel and others,

I found these links useful and also followed a trail to something I thought
was called "Python pit", which was very good, but I can't find it now. Most
of the tools seem to be for creating and serializing the dialogs to xml or
other, which will work fine, but unfortunately isn't what the previous
developer on the project did. So I guess I'll have to continue with it
manually.

cheers

Marc