graphical ide??

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon May 26 20:34:51 EDT 2008

En Mon, 26 May 2008 20:32:58 -0300, Marc Pelletier
<marc at stopspam.goldak.ca> escribió:

> I am just getting started in Python with the intention of tweaking an
> opensource wxPython project called Brewsta. I've been reading python
> documentation and the code, and its starting to make sense, but there
> seems
> to be an awful lot of boilerplate required to make such an application
> work.

That's strange - usually you don't require "an awful lot of boilerplate"
in Python.

> Are there any ides that help out? There seem to be lots of options, and
> I've been downloading like crazy, but nothing so far that stands out. Are
> there any tips or tutorials specific to doing gui development?

I'm unsure if you're looking for a development environment like these:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/IntegratedDevelopmentEnvironments
or an interface designer for wxPython (see the bottom part of
http://wiki.python.org/moin/GuiProgramming)

--
Gabriel Genellina