multiple Python versions, but on Windows (how to handle registry updates)

Banibrata Dutta banibrata.dutta at gmail.com
Sun May 11 00:17:22 EDT 2008

I realized that my query was not making much sense, or a bit convoluted. A
simler form of the question:

For packages which do contain .dlls & .pyd's (not pure Python) their latest
version may be compatible with -- say Python 2.5, whereas I need the version
compatible for Python2.2. Is this a completely manual exercise ?