The Importance of Terminology's Quality

szr szrRE at szromanMO.comVE
Sat May 31 14:36:54 EDT 2008

Jürgen Exner wrote:
> "szr" <szrRE at szromanMO.comVE> wrote:
>> I would rather have the OP comment about that, as he started the
>> thread.
>
> The OP is a very well-known troll who has the habit of spitting out a
> borderline OT article to a bunch of loosly related NGs ever so often
> and then sits back and enjoys the complaints and counter-complaints
> of the regulars.

While I agree cross-posting should be chosen more carefully, it seemed
like a harmless article to me. I did not get the impression he was just
trolling. There are people who like to post articles they come across
and maybe want to start a discussion on.

Like I said, this may have been better to put in a more general
programming group, and that yes, it is kind of OT for specific language
groups, but I really saw no harm in it (and I saw no one try to redirect
the discussion to a more general group), and you and anyone else are
free to ignore the thread. All I ask is you allow people to make up
their own minds.

--
szr