Python and Flaming Thunder

Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch bj_666 at gmx.net
Fri May 30 02:02:42 EDT 2008

On Thu, 29 May 2008 17:57:45 -0400, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:

> I guess I am still new to this group and don't understand its charter.
> I wasn't aware that it was a Flaming Blunder group.  Can someone please
> point me to a newsgroup or mailing list dedicated to the Python
> programming language?

By discussing language design of FT compared to other languages you can
learn about Python.  We all know that Python is brilliant -- here's the
opportunity to think about why it is.  :-)

And it's basically only this very long thread, so it's easy to filter and
ignore in a decent news reader.

Ciao,
	Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch