Python and Flaming Thunder

Duncan Booth duncan.booth at invalid.invalid
Fri May 30 03:27:33 EDT 2008

"D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy at druid.net> wrote:

> I guess I am still new to this group and don't understand its charter.
> I wasn't aware that it was a Flaming Blunder group.  Can someone please
> point me to a newsgroup or mailing list dedicated to the Python
> programming language?

A minor point of netiquette: it's fine to reply by email to a message if
you want to make a point off group, but if you are following up to the
newsgroup/mailing list please don't CC the original sender: they will see
the message in any case on the newsgroup and getting it twice is just
likely to annoy.

I don't understand your problem: it's just a single thread so killfile or
skip it.