Bug in floating-point addition: is anyone else seeing this?

Dave Parker daveparker at flamingthunder.com
Wed May 21 17:29:26 EDT 2008

On May 21, 3:17 pm, "Chris Mellon" <arka... at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you're going to use every post and question about Python as an
> opportunity to pimp your own pet language you're going irritate even
> more people than you have already.

Actually, I've only posted on 2 threads that were questions about
Python -- this one, and the one about for-loops where the looping
variable wasn't needed.  I apologize if that irritates you.  But maybe
some Python users will be interested in Flaming Thunder if only to
check the accuracy of the results that they're getting from Python,
like I did on this thread.  I think most people will agree that having
two independent programs confirm a result is a good thing.